Sooo… the HD episodes of MMFD are not longer on YouTube. But you can watch them on the E4 website… how?
This guide looks quite long because it’s detailed but basically consists in 2 easy steps 1) download an extension -> (ZenMate for Chrome) and 2) subscribe to the E4 site (you can try just with that!).
Not quite sure you can do this? Well, I have a detailed explanation below :)
NOTE: I am not responsible of any malfunctions of the extension. I am not the developer, I am only giving you an option. The same applies if you access a dangerous site or download a sketchy file while using it. Every person has their own browsing habits, and while I don’t experience any lag by using it, you might do. Unfortunately I cannot do anything about it.
What’s the advantage of this guide?
- It is for FREE.
- No dodgy spyware/virus involved.
- You can see the 1st season episodes with english subtitles on. You have no idea how many people have asked for that.
- Once season 2 arrives, you can watch the newest episode within the next couple of hours of the original airing. (Season 2 starts in February).
- From now on you can see every site and video that it’s area restricted in different countries: Netflix, BBC iplayer, ITV, Hulu, YouTube, MTV, etc.
What do you need?
- Google Chrome installed (PC/MAC)
- I have TunnelBear/Hotspot Shield/Other extension, is it OK to use it instead of ZenMate? Yes, go and subscribe to E4 :) ZenMate is my alternative because it doesn’t have bandwidth limit and it’s completely free (whereas tunnelbear, hotspot,etc have location/mb restrictions in their free versions and then you pay to have data plan).
- I don’t want/have Chrome installed. Is it available for Safari/Firefox/IE/Opera/etc? I haven’t found an adequate extension for those browsers, so if you don’t have/install Chrome, this guide won’t help you. I have been trying with Safari/Firefox but haven’t found a free+fast enough solution to this.
- I don’t live in the US, what do I do? This is available for everyone! I’m in Mexico and it works. A few non-US people have followed this guide and informed me it worked for them too.
- I followed the guide and it didn’t work. Clear your cookies and restart the browser. Sounds silly but I’m 90% sure that’s the problem. Otherwise, you need to contact me directly, so I can help you and see the last successful step. I don’t always reply immediately (because I work) but I will, the same day if possible.
- If I don’t do this, I won’t be able to see MMFD S2? This is only one of the options available. Surely there will be live streams/ YouTube/other sites/torrents links that day. Don’t panic. You will see the new episodes. Fast.
Summary of the steps (Detailed with pictures explanation below the recap)
1) Download ZenMate extension for Chrome HERE.
2) Install and register your email, this will enable the extension.
3) Switch your location to London, England if you’re not connected to it by default. (Note: Preferably, clear your cookies and re-start browser after this)
4) Go to E4 and click on subscribe. Skip everything after GENDER (don’t fill the Postcode), and click REGISTER ME NOW (please in age put at least 18 or it won’t let you register).
5) Confirm through your email and you’re done! Now go and watch MMFD!
DETAILED STEPS + PICTURES
1) Download ZenMate extension for Chrome HERE
2) Install and you will see this. Don’t forget to write your email, this will enable the extension.
3) Switch your location to London, England if you’re not connected to it by default. (Note: Preferably clear your cookies and re-start browser after this)
If this menu doesn’t appear, just click on the flag (in this case German) in the middle, and you’ll see the list of countries (pictured before).
4) Go to E4 and try to watch an episode. Then you will see “You need to subscribe” thing, do it. After GENDER (don’t fill the postcode), just go to the bottom part and click REGISTER ME NOW. (It’s important that the age you put is at least 18, otherwise registration will be rejected)
5) After clicking on REGISTER ME NOW, confirm through your email and you’re done!!!
You can turn on your subtitles when Chop’s on and everything ;)
Hope this helps!